"So I'll be picking me up,
Breaking me down
I was lost, was I found?
I wanna feel everything
When everything feels wrong with me
Take a look and brace myself
Everybody wants to make it count
Save me
'Cause I can never float, sinking
Amaze me
And I would be there holding on for life"
I was lost, was I found?
I wanna feel everything
When everything feels wrong with me
Take a look and brace myself
Everybody wants to make it count
Save me
'Cause I can never float, sinking
Amaze me
And I would be there holding on for life"
Btw, i have the most ridiculous mix cd ever and i love listening to it. i'm talking aqualung to bright eyes to frou frou to kansas to saves the day to bloc party. like straight up shenanigans. every time i hear "carry on my wayward son" i think about dean dying on supernatural...and it kinda makes me sad.
omg - i have to finish this in the morning, too many things going on in my head right now
omg - i have to finish this in the morning, too many things going on in my head right now
No comments:
Post a Comment