I had to come back a day early from the island because my nanny is going to the hospital tomorrow, so my ride back up to jackson had to be moved up a day. I guess when it rains, it pours. Hopefully everything will be okay with her.
So, I'm the biggest dork in the world - I'm not even going to try and hide it. My dad bought me this because he thought it would be a great way to waste all my free time. Guitar Hero for DS....fuck yeah. There is even a Bloc Party song, which is bad ass.
So, I'm kinda bummed - I didn't get to see Apples in Stereo last night at Hi Tone. If anyone went, don't rub it in my face. I'm back in Galloway, Rachel is out running errands and I'm doing some photoshop stuff while watching the OC on the soap network. Lame.

August 5th. Hell yeah. Two days before the show at Mud Island. Stoked. Plus, I'm probably going to see my baby girl Sam in Birmingham tomorrow...I hope it works out.

No comments:
Post a Comment