

“ Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can"
— Dalai Lama
“ Planning is sometimes just a form of procrastination. ”
— Jesse James Garrett ;] (via szymon) (via present)
“ A painter paints his pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. We provide the music, and you provide the silence. ”
— Leopold Stokowski - British born American conductor (via grace-notes)
“ A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ”
— Bernard Meltzer (via brokenmachine)
“ Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be. ”
“ Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be. ”
— Heath Buckmaster (via thresca)
“ Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide whether it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they’re deciding, make even more art. ”
“ Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide whether it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they’re deciding, make even more art. ”
— Andy Warhol (via austinkleon) (via jessicachu)
No comments:
Post a Comment